Charities, Community Events and Partnerships:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- LLS Gala
- LLS Man/Woman of the Year
- Southeast Polk Foundation
- Southeast Polk Dollars for Scholars
- Spirit of Mercy Hospital
- House of Mercy
- Ronald McDonald House
- Coaches vs. Cancer
- Champions Charity Classic Weekend
- Charity Holiday Wine Event
- March of Dimes
- Youth Emergency Services & Shelter (YESS)
- Hope Ministries
- Habitat for Humanity
- Enabling Gardens
- Caring Hands
- Runnells Mitchellville School Charity
- Altoona Chamber of Commerce
- Bondurant Chamber of Commerce
- Mitchellville Chamber of Commerce
- Bondurant Development Inc.
- Altoona Economic Development Corporation
- Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Southeast Polk FFA
- Southeast Polk Baseball Club
- Southeast Polk Soccer Club
- Southeast Polk Music Boosters
- Southeast Polk Scoreboard
- Southeast Polk Homecoming Parade
- Bondurant Schools & Signage
- Bondurant Athletic Boosters
- Bondurant Homecoming Parade
- Mitchellville Little League/Softball
- Altoona Little League/Softball
- Altoona Library
- Mitchellville Library
- Altoona Campus
- Thomas Mitchell Days
- Altoona Palooza
- Bondurant Summerfest
- Des Moines Area Association of Realtors (DMAAR)
- Cyclone Gridiron Club
- Iowa Bankers Association
- Community Bankers of Iowa
COMMUNITY GIVING PROGRAM:
Legacy Bank is committed to the betterment of the communities we serve by investing both economic and social resources in donations, sponsorships, public relations activities and community-related events.
We receive many requests for support, and to ensure we continue our tradition of community involvement and compliance with Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) regulations, we have established the following set of guidelines.
- Contributions are considered for community-based organizations conducting charitable work in the Greater Des Moines market area
- 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations are preferred
- Legacy Bank customers are given preference over requests from non-customers
- All donation requests must be submitted on the Community Giving Request Form, click here to open a copy of the form
- Requests should be made at least 30 days before funds are needed
- Monetary donations or sponsorships.
- We support locally-based non-profit organizations. In-kind donations.
- We make in-kind donations of merchandise and logo items for non-profit events.
- Financial education – Bank staff are available to speak on a variety of topics including financial literacy, first-time home buying, investment planning, fraud prevention and more.
How to Apply
All requests must be submitted on the Community Giving Request Form. Submit your completed form to your local Legacy Bank branch (Altoona, Bondurant, Clive or Mitchellville).
Legacy Bank unfortunately cannot support every worthwhile organization that seeks funding. Some requests which meet all the criteria outlined herein may be turned down due to budget constraints or lack of resources. If we are unable to grant a request, we will notify the organization.