Be Wise with Accounts and Passwords
- Increase your protection by using a username and password for your bank information that is unique and not the same as other online accounts you have, in case one of those is hacked.
- Use strong passwords. The key aspects of a strong password are:
- Length (the longer the better)
- A mix of letters (upper and lower case), numbers, and symbols
- No ties to your personal information
- Sign in to accounts periodically to monitor activity and verify your contact information.
- Make sure to keep contact information up to date so we can contact you if questions arise or suspicious activity is noticed.